JOMKIRIM Campaign 22 March 2019 to 29 February 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. JomKirim Campaign
- JomKirim Campaign (“Campaign”) is an industry-led initiative that aims to promote and encourage the usage of electronic remittance (“e-remittance”) among the public, which will run from 22 March 2019 to 29 February 2020 (“Campaign Period”).
- The Campaign consists of three (3) main benefits:
- Incentive upon registration (“Incentivise Registration”);
- Chances to win Quarterly Lucky Draw (a total of 3 Campaign Quarters); and
- Chances to win Grand Lucky Draw.
B. Participating Remittance Service Providers (“RSP”)*
- Merchantrade Asia Sdn. Bhd. (“MTA”)
- SMJ Teratai Sdn. Bhd. (“SMJ”)
- TML Remittance Center Sdn. Bhd. (“TML”)
- Valyou Sdn. Bhd. (“Valyou”)
- IME (M) Sdn. Bhd. (“RIA”)
* Note: Subject to additional participation from other RSP(s)
C. Eligibility and Qualifying Requirements
- The following describes persons who are eligible to participate in this Campaign (“Eligible Person”):
- A person who performs registration in Sabah or has a registered address in Sabah.
- Subject to i), the following table describes the eligibility for each of the Campaign Benefits:
- Tabulation of the Qualifying Requirements for the three (3) Quarterly and Grand Lucky Draw are as follows:
If an Eligible Person registers on 3 June 2019, he/she will be eligible to participate only from Campaign Quarter 2 onwards and have his/her Qualifying Requirements tabulated for the purpose of this Campaign starting from 3 June 2019.
D. Campaign Prizes and Selection of Winners
- Each Eligible Person for the Incentivise Registrations will receive the following incentives from the relevant Participating RSPs:
* Incentives received will be valid to be utilised for the subsequent e-remittance transaction
** For e-remittance performed via e-wallet only
- Each Eligible Person for the Quarterly and Grand Lucky Draw with fulfilled Qualifying Requirements will be eligible to win a maximum of four (4) Lucky Draw Prizes (as described below) throughout the Campaign Period, where he/she may win up to one (1) Lucky Draw prize for each Campaign Quarter.
* In the form of e-wallet top-up or discounts offered on e-remittance services by participating RSPs.
** Subject to changes
- At the end of each Campaign Quarter, a list of Eligible Persons with fulfilled Qualifying Requirements will be produced and winners will be randomly balloted from this list. Balloting of the winners will be conducted by a dedicated JomKirim Taskforce consisting of participating RSPs and the Malaysian Association of Money Services Business (MAMSB) and the decision shall be final.
- 1 Eligible Person can ONLY win 1 prize per quarter even though he/she has conducted more than 3 transactions within that quarter via different e-remittance products.
- Winners will be announced on the participating RSP’s website within six (6) weeks from the end of each Campaign Quarters.
- Respective winners will be informed through the contact details given during registration. Three (3) attempts will be made to communicate winning to the winners and in the event that the winners could not be contacted after all attempts, the winning for that winner will be forfeited and another winner will be balloted based on the same qualified list.
- All costs, fees and/or expenses incurred or to be incurred by the winners in relation to the Campaign and/or to claim the Campaign Prizes which shall be the sole responsibility of the winners.
- The winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party(ies) arranging and/or providing the Campaign Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the campaign Prizes, if any.
- The Participating RSPs reserve the right to substitute any monetary prize arising from Campaign Quarter 1, 2 and 3 with discount vouchers of equivalent value and terms.